NEW March Special. Learn about the Seven Elements of Essence. Find out how to use them. Only $95, from now until March 31, 2014. This is a Life Coaching savings of $80.
This Seven Elements of Essence telephone session guides you in embracing a compassionate, passionate and fulfilling life leading towards your true nature and life path. Learn what elements activate your highest energy and direction. Handle circumstances and situations with greater certainty and ease.
I completed my development of the Seven Elements of Essence after my first visit to the Vietnam Wall Memorial in 1989. I continue to apply these concepts in my coaching. Below is a brief description.
- Unconditional Compassion provides insight into others and yourself without a preconceived belief system.
- Nonjudgmental offers you the opportunity to experience moments in your life without attachments.
- Non self-importance gives you meaning and purpose for simply being, rather than doing.
- Vulnerability creates bridges rather than castles with drawbridges and moats.
- Patience promotes space and time to reflect.
- Presence allows you the means to use your intellect and intuition.
- Curiosity brings you the objective perspective balanced with a creative imagination to resolve issues. Einstein said, “I have no special talents….I am only passionately curious.”
When you apply one or more of these elements, you will have powerful tools to use for dramatically changing your life. If you can think of life changes that you desire, these Seven Elements of Essence can help you create wonderful opportunities.
Understand the value of establishing and maintaining balance, influencing instead of controlling, trusting your intuition, responding rather than reacting, and more.
After your personalized Life Coaching session about the Seven Elements of Essence, you will have a deeper understanding of how to embrace personal growth, purpose, spiritual awareness and your authentic self.
I believe that this session answers a number of significant personal questions you may have about your life.
To register for the session, fill out the Contact Information form on my Contact Stephen page.
This could be another class in 2015 Stephen?
I agree with you, Jana.